RICH THETA SC2
Standard model with a selection of 4 colors
Recommended for people who want to enjoy simple 360-degree shooting.
RICOH THETA SC2
- Release date 12/2019
- Exterior/external dimensions 45.2 mm (W) x 130.6 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *6) (D)
- Weight Approx. 104 g
- Still image resolution 5376×2688
- Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate 4K:3840×1920/29.97fps/54Mbps(High),32Mbps(Low)
- Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB) -
- Microphone Monoaural
- Internal memory/Number of photos that can be recorded, time *2 Approx. 14GB
Still image: Approx. 3,000 photos
Video (time per recording): Max. 3 minutes *3
Video (total recording time):(4K) Approx. 32 minutes,(2K)approx. 115 minutes
- Compatible accessories Tripod/stand (includes tripod mount hole),Waterproof case (TW-1)
- Bundled items Soft case and USB cable
- Object distance Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Shooting mode Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority, manual*2
- Exposure control mode Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *2
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) Still image: (Automatic) ISO64 - 1600 The Upper Limit settinngs,
(ISO priority mode) ISO64 - 3200 *1
(Manual mode)ISO64 - 3200 *2
Video: (Automatic) ISO64 - 6400 The Upper Limit settinngs,
- White balance mode Still images/video: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light, Underwater, Color temperature (2500K to 10000K) *2
- Shutter speed Still image: (Automatic) 1/25000 - 1/8 seconds,
(Shutter priority mode) 1/25000 - 1/8 seconds *2
(Manual mode) 1/25000 - 60 seconds *1
Video: 1/25000 - 1/30 seconds
- Shooting functions Still images: Noise reduction, DR compensation, HDR rendering, interval shooting, multi-bracket shooting, self-timer (2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds), My Settings, Videos: Self-timer (2.5 seconds, 10 seconds), My Settings, Preset: Face, Night View, Lens-by-Lens Exposure
- Power source Lithium ion battery (built in) *4
- Battery life Still image: Approx. 260 photos *5
Video: Approx. 70 minutes *5
- Compression method Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver2.3)
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264), Audio: AAC-LC (mono)
- External interface Micro-USB: USB 2.0, microphone terminal
- Remote release -
- Lens configuration 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value F2.0
- Image sensor_size 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels Approx. 14 megapixels
- Wireless compliance standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz only)
- Wireless supported channels 2400MHz ～ 2483.5MHz
- Wireless communication protocol (WLAN) HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API compatible)
- Wireless communication protocol (Bluetooth) GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
- Usage temperature range 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range 90% or less
- Storage temperature range -20°C - 60°C
*1 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
*2 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
*3 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
*4 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
*5 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method . The actual number differs according to usage conditions.
*6 Excluding lens section.
■Specifications and the design may change without prior notice.
■Specifications are current as of December 2019.