35mm F1.2 DG DN | Art
ULTIMATE IMAGE QUALITY
Category: Lenses, Wide Angle Lenses
Typical Photography: Creative, Travel, Wedding & Events, Portrait, Family, Specialty
- SIGMA’s First F1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens
- High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video
- Dust- and splash-proof structure
- Aperture ring with de-click function
- Rounded 11-blades diaphragm
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus
- Compatible with lens aberation correction
ART LENS, DG, DN
Lens construction 17 elements in 12 groups Angle of view（35mm） L-mount 63.4° Sony E-mount 63.4° Number of diaphragm blades 11 (Rounded diaphragm) Minimum aperture F16 Minimum focusing distance 30cm / 11.8in. Maximum magnification ratio 1：5.1 Filter size φ82mm Dimensions
(diameter x length)
L-mount φ87.8mm × 136.2mm / φ3.5in. × 5.4in. Sony E-mount φ87.8mm × 138.2mm / φ3.4in. × 5.4in. Weight L-mount 1,090g / 38.4oz. Sony E-mount 1,080g / 38.1oz. Edition number* A019 Accessories Case, Petal Type Hood with Lock（LH878-02）supplied.
※ About Edition number
The three-digit code on the surface of the lens is to indicate the year the lens was first released.
(Since it is different from the year of manufacture, the release year and edition number may not match depending on the mount.)
Corresponding AF Mounts / Barcode No.
L-mount 00-85126-34169-5 Sony E-mount* 00-85126-34165-7
* This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.